MOSSEL BAY NEWS - The Mossel Bay Advertiser requested permission to take photos of the suspects who are appearing in the High Court trial, being charged with the murder of Heila Kilian on a farm outside Still Bay two years ago.
The newspaper brought an application to the court, requesting permission to take photos of the five suspects during the trial.
The motivation behind the application is because the Advertiser believes it is a high court case that is in the interest of the public.
All five legal representatives for the suspects told the court that their clients do not want photos of them being published in the media and said that it will be incriminating.
Judge Lister Nuku said that he will make a decision about the request tomorrow.
- Plaasmoord: Identiteitsparade vandag onder vergrootglas
- Murder at farm braai: 5 in court
- Farm murder: 5 to appear in high court
- Plaasaanval: Blye weersiens word tragedie
- Stilbaai-Plaasmoord: 4 verdagtes vas
- Opvolg: Vrou sterf in plaasaanval
- Plaasaanval: Gerugte van arrestasies onwaar
- Opvolg: Vrou sterf tydens plaasaanval
- Plaasaanval buite Stilbaai: 1 dood
'We bring you the latest Garden Route, Hessequa, Karoo news'