MOSSEL BAY NEWS - The CBD’s “green lung”, the popular Harry Giddey Park is open and ready to welcome visitors.
The park is a landmark on Marsh Street opposite the municipal main building.
The park features numerous pathways weaving through huge trees, plants, waterfalls, and fountains. There are benches, and chairs for enjoying a picnic.
The birdlife in the park is amazing.
Visit the park during these hours:
- 08:00 – 16:00 (Winter and Summer) - Monday and Tuesday;
- 08:00 – 19:00 (Winter and Summer) – Wednesday to Sunday
In an enclosed section of the park, different species of birds and other animals are kept.
Hours for viewing the animals:
- 08:00 – 16:00 (Winter and Summer) – Monday and Tuesday
- 08:00 – 17:00 (Winter) – Wednesday until Sunday
- 08:00 – 19:00 (Summer) – Wednesday until Sunday.
'We bring you the latest Mossel Bay, Garden Route news'