Terrible (and embarrassing) things happen when I go out of the office on a Monday afternoon...
A couple of months ago I fell into a hole next to the N2 (while recording a video) and yesterday I managed to get shocked by an electric fence.
I climbed out of the car at a business in George, and coolly slid past the front of the car - not paying attention to the fence.
I soon realised the fence was not just an ordinary fence when a jolt shot through my arm, spasming (or that's what it felt like) my entire body. It took me a few seconds to register what had happened... but I soon realised my mistake.
This has taught me a few valuable lessons:
1. Remain at the office, safely behind my desk, on a Monday
2. If a fence says it's electrocuted, it probably is
3. I have the vocabulary of a sailor when I get hurt!
Let's hope it's all downhill from here - here's to a good, shock-free, week!
11:39 (GMT+2), Tue, 06 December 2016